People, products and produce move to and from the Woodland region by all major transportation modes. Well-planned state routes, including I-5, I-80, I-505 and Highway 113 all provide access to the interstate network, and California Northern Railroad provides freight service to a number of Woodland’s industrial plants. Amtrak carries passengers from its Davis stop and Yolo Bus connects Woodland to Sacramento.
YoloBus serves local transportation needs within the county and parts of Solano County, from Cache Creek Casino & Resort in the Capay Valley to Sacramento and the Sacramento International Airport, where major international airlines offer hundreds of daily flights for passengers and freight. The Watts/Woodland airport handles general aviation, cargo and executive aircraft on its 3,200-foot lighted runway.
The deep water channel Port of Sacramento, lying 79 nautical miles from the San Francisco Bay, connects the entire Northern California region to the Pacific Rim. Currently, 16 intrastate and interstate carriers and 100 independent trucking contractors carry freight daily to and from the Woodland area.
- California Northern Railroad Co., 1801 Hanover Dr., Davis 95616
- Stephen Chaudhry Body Guard Services, 1015B 4th st., Woodland 95695
- Atria Covell Gardens, 1111 Alvarado Ave., Davis 95616
- Farmers Insurance-Payne Insurance & Financial, 194 W. Main St., Ste 100, Woodland 95695
- Yolo Energy Watch, 2781 Belmont Dr., Davis 95618
- Nuseed Global, 1460 Churchill Downs, Ave., Woodland 95776
- Kevin Cowan- Financial Service Provider, 228 San Luis Street, Woodland 95695
- Walmart Neighborhood Market, 1264 E. Gibson Road, Woodland 95776
- Tuleyome, 607 North St., Woodland 95695
- Sugarland Horse Park, County Road 18C, Woodland, 95776
307 First Street Woodland CA 95695 | 530-662-7327 |
1-888-843-2636 | email@example.com
All Rights Reserved � 2009. WoodlandChamber.Org